List of types of tests conducted in the testing laboratory
- Effects of average temperature
- Exposure to high humidity
- Effect of increased air (gas) pressure
- Exposure to rapid change in pressure (takeoff)
- Exposure to sand and dust
- Air tightness
- Impact of atmospheric precipitation (rain)
- Exposure to vibration
- Impact of mechanical shocks
- Resistance to linear acceleration
- Dielectric strength
The cost of testing is calculated individually, depending on the characteristics of the product and the required test modes.
Regulatory documents used
- For periodic tests, the technical conditions for the products tested.
- In the case of standard tests, test programs, GOSTs, OSTs.
- In the preliminary testing of prototypes of products - the program - the methodology and the draft specifications
- In case of acceptance testing, the technical conditions.
- Programs and techniques when working out prototypes of products.